eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Game # 10 Will this Hot thing Scald Me?

One Player Game

Items Needed: Hot things

Rule # 1 Find something that is hot.
Rule # 2 Decide whether or not you think the hot thing will scald you.
Rule # 3 Touch it.
Rule # 4 See if you were right.

This game comes with a warning it is possible to scald yourself in some circumstances.

Personal games played:

Hot Chocolate- did not scald
Burner on stove turned on for 30 seconds - did not scald
Camp fire holding hand in flames for a minute - scalded
Roman Candle striking your arm - scalded
hot grease from deep friar after cooking wings - scalded
putting out 10 candles in a row with fingers - not scalded

Author: Kirk Perry

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

I stink at this game:
Soddering Iron- Didn't think it would scald me... definitely did... hair straightener-Didn't think it would scald me... definitely did... oven burner- Thought it would scald me- Didn't!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Sween said...

Uhhh Kirk... I think this can be used to qualify you a winner in Game #7

5:06 PM  
Blogger Em Bass said...

Wow- that just got me confused. Aleta's new name is so my blog- copy right material! haha not

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home