eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Game # 41 Laura Lookalike Stories.

Multiplayer Game

Rule # 1 Write a story about someone or something that looks like Laura Mitchell and post it on her site. (http://www.lormitch.blogspot.com/)
Rule # 2 Towski can't play.

Emily Bass had a contest recently ranking the best stories and here was the winner:

Ok Emily this is for you. I was watching the Incredible Hulk last night and as I gazed at the huge green mass on my screen I couldn't help but wonder who flicked a booger on to my screen and why is it so huge and green. Rather than clean it off I shut off my TV and went instead into the kitchen where much to my surprise I saw her: Laura. That's right Laura Secord herself was written on the box of chocolates that was before my eyes. I ate one and then proceeded into the bathroom. I opened up the medicine cabinet door and then shut it again. I repeated this process several times until my wrist began to hurt. Where could she be I thought to myself. I've searched high and I've searched low but I can't find her anywhere. Then she was right in front of me. I chased her into the bedroom and on to my bed but Rajah is pretty fast for a cat. I grew tired of chasing her and lay down and went to sleep. Soon after I began to dream. My dream was the story of a beautiful princess named Maura Litchell. She had fallen in love with a handsome prince by the name of Mob Reeks. The story had great detail and a killer soundtrack but in the end Mob boiled Maura and used the broth to create a skin cream that made him millions of dollars. I awoke with a start and gazed into the mirror by my bed. As I stared into the face looking back at me I realized that my morning disheveled look made me look exactly like Laura Mitchell. Why oh why did I get that botox?

Author: Kirk Perry

Banned from the game: Towski

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that story wasn't real? man. then why the heck did I boil her...

anyway, that's a great story. I guffawed out loud for several minutes.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home