eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Game # 7 Who's Dumber?

Multiplayer Game

Items Needed: A notepad, a pen

Rule # 1 Decide who is going to be playing.
Rule # 2 Begin recording the really dumb things you do.
Rule # 3 After a period of time decide who is dumber.

Examples:

Tim - "We should bring some firewood with us in case we can't find any in the woods."
Darren - Leading out an 8 in cribbage. "24" (It was his first game)
Kirk - "Yes I trust you Laura I know you wouldn't want to hurt me"

Authors: Tim Branscombe, Darren Croswell

3 Comments:

Blogger Lor & Josh said...

Kirk is clearly dumber-est in this one. trusting a nemesis...sheesh!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Em Bass said...

I KNOW I would be awesome @ that game.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet I would win everytime

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home